Hi everyone!! Here is the 2nd post on my hotel stay- this time in Beverly Hills in CA.
I was lucky enough to experience Hotel Palomar in Beverly Hills and I had an amazing time with my pup, KYGO! This hotel has just renovated not too long ago to give more of a modern feel to the public and it caught my eye automatically when I came across their page online.
Upon checking in, the valet staff was so friendly I was overwhelmed with their great hospitality. Here are some photos of their lounge area on the first level ❤
I love how they have a bike that their customers can use to ride around LA! Especially if you are visiting the area, you can bike around Beverly Hills to get some exercise on and get to know the area as well 🙂
Here is their gym- don’t worry to those who need their daily work out, they have almost everything that you need to work out!
Hotel Palomar also provides an outdoor pool that is clean and set up beautifully. Pretty amazing that you can tan under the California sun during the day time, and when the shade falls you can relax with a bonfire next to you, maybe with your legs in the pool 🙂
Okay, now let me take you to their rooms. I had the opportunity to check out all of their rooms from 2 queen beds, 1 king bed, to their spa suites. If you were to visit Hotel Palomar, I would recommend to go to for their spa suites, because the restrooms are BEAUTIFUL. You can definitely have a nice bubble bath while you sip on some wine, or their snacks that the hotel provides in your room ❤
As I have mentioned, they are pet friendly hotel. I was lucky to have Kygo in the hotel with me after dinner and my pup had the time of his life!
Let’s talk about Double Take– Hotel Palomar’s restaurant. Double Take does not get enough credit for being inside of this hotel!! Not only do they have amazing food, but they have a game room with a full bar that is attached to their hotel. It goes from the bar, to the tables, to the game room, and a conference room where you can have everything be served wherever you are. The game room has a pool table, tic tac toe, dart board, and so much more, it is perfect for you to enjoy your time with your friends and family! I promise, you don’t even have to be staying at the hotel because they will give you validation for parking for 2 hours if you dine in at the restaurant!
Here are some dishes that we had:
Find Double Take’s menu here.
I wanted to personally thank the chef for providing us a great meal & letting us take the food around the game rooms to take great shots! We had a fabulous time ❤
After a great meal, of course I spend the night in the hotel room relaxin with my pup & the next morning ordered room service. What’s better than getting breakfast in bed, right?
The stay was amazing and all staff were so friendly. It is a great place to be at if you are looking for a place to stay in Los Angeles. Just in case my photos did not do justice, here are amenities and services that Hotel Palomar offers:
- Morning coffee and tea service in living room
- Hosted evening wine hour daily from 5-6 pm
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a personalized stay, $10 bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more.
- Game room stocked with skee-ball, shuffleboard, pool, darts and various board games.
- Outdoor heated pool
- 24 hour state of the art fitness center
- Kimpton’s custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town
- In-room yoga mats
- 24-hour room service
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Fully-stocked honor bars with gourmet and organic options
- 24-hour onsite business center
- Pet-friendly amenities and services
- Valet and laundry services
- Complimentary daily newspaper available upon request
- Complimentary wireless Internet access for Kimpton Karma Rewards program members
- Frette bathrobes
- “Forgot It? We’ve Got It!” Essential travel items
- Electric Car Charging Stations
As always, thank you Hotel Palomar for having me & for anyone that has questions regarding hotel, feel free to ask me any questions 🙂
all for now,