Hi everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve given some love to my blog. I think starting this new year I will be visiting my blog more frequently to give some more love! It’s been pretty crazy this year with many changes (good) and I am thrilled to be sharing so much more with you soon.
My favorite time of the year is right now, the holiday season. Since I don’t have family here in California I wasn’t able to celebrate with family but took a short trip to Torrance, CA with my bestie to spend the weekend. More stories to come in my next post for my trip around Torrance, but I wanted to share my experience at Redac Gateway Hotel first!
Redac Gateway hotel is located in 20801 South Western Avenue, Torrance, CA, and it has been newly renovated for those that are looking for an affordable stay closer to Los Angeles. If you don’t know, Torrance has a huge influence of the Japanese culture. This hotel has a touch of Japanese culture and I absolutely loved it!
When we checked in we were greeted by a lovely hotel attendant and were guided to our suite room. Here are some photos of our suite room:
Their Suite rooms provide a small kitchen with sink, fridge (freezer too) and a beautiful living room space where you can spend quality time inside with your guests!
I’m always finding time to practice yoga when I am traveling. This room definitely had enough space for me to practice quietly!
I always appreciate hotels with a clean bathroom. Also…. did I mention they have bidets???? Amazing.
Their beds are comfortable and this room just makes me want to stay indoor all day!
I know it seems like I wanted to stay inside the whole time, but Redac Gateway has great amenities such as workout room, and complimentary breakfast from 6am-10am. They provide Japanese American cuisine which I absolutely loved!
Redac Gateway Hotel was the perfect place to stay at for a short weekend getaway with my bestie. They also include:
- Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi Access
- Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Snack Gift Shop
- Business Center
- On-site Dining & Lounge
- On-site Guest Laundry Facility, coin-operated
- Housekeeping service daily
- Ice Machine
- Vending Machine
- Valet dry-cleaning (additional charge)
- In Room Safes that can hold up to a 17” laptop and other valuables
- Safe-Deposit Box available at the front desk
- Complimentary self-Parking
- Breakfast Available (additional charge)
- 8.5 miles from LAX
- Free Shuttle within a 5 mile Radius
- 24 Hour Front Desk staff Available
- Accessible Rooms Available
- Adjoining Rooms available – (Subject to Availability)
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental & LAX Drop Off Service – please ask the front desk staff for more information
If you are ever traveling to SoCal area, I highly recommend for you to visit Torrance and stay with Redac Gateway! I will be sharing my next blog about where to go and eat while in Torrance, so stay tuned!
Check out Discover Torrance on where you can stay!